Wednesday, November 3, 2010

THE LAST POST!!



OK.  Be honest.  Write the response in a blog post!

1.  What grade do you deserve?  Why?
2.  List three things you learned this quarter - DESCRIBE THEM, DON'T LIST THEM!

1 comment:

  1. The grade I deserve is a A because i have all assinments in except for one and i always listen and follow instructions an directions

    1. One thing I learned is that the builder of lego land is Nathan and that he got the job in 2003.

    2. Another thing I learned is that sometimes on the computer you have to lie about your age. Like on meez the problem I had when I didnt lie about my age it took me a while to creat one.

    3. Another thing I learned is that never give out personal information about yourself or bad things can happen to you like on facebook.

    BYE MRS.FOGELL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR YOUR THE BEST!!

    ReplyDelete